CMA Health Policy Consultants is a division of the Center for Medicare Advocacy (CMA), a national non-profit organization that provides research, analysis, education, and advocacy to help older people and people with disabilities obtain fair access to Medicare and quality health care. For more information on CMA, please visit www.medicareadvocacy.org.
CMA Health Policy Consultants focus on the needs of Medicare beneficiaries, people with chronic conditions, and those in need of rehabilitation and long-term care. Whether you are a care manager, an academic, a government official, or a non-profit group helping people with chronic conditions, we can help you.
- Judith A. Stein, JD
- Kathleen Holt, MBA, JD
- Alfred J. Chiplin, Jr. M.Div., JD
- Toby Edelman, M.Ed., JD
- David Lipschutz, JD
- We provide effective, innovative opportunities to impact federal Medicare and health care policies and legislation in order to advance fair access to Medicare and quality health care.
- We have proven expertise in understanding and explaining the Health Care Reform law, and its impact on Medicare, Medicare beneficiaries, and access to health care.
- We bring decades of experience representing and working on behalf of people with Medicare, and people with long-term and chronic conditions in all branches of the federal government.
- We focus on the best interests of Medicare beneficiaries and others in need of quality health care.
- We have long-standing relationships with decision-makers in the federal government and with other entities that work to advance fair access to quality health care.